OPTM Health Care (P) Ltd & AG herbs, two complimentary companies, under one roof, was founded by Apurba Ganguly, who invented the ‘AG Electro Pulse Therapy’ for Pain Management, and started treating patients from his own clinic named ‘Krish Pain Treatment & Research Centre’ (in Kolkata, West Bengal, India), This was in 1991, Apurba Ganguly in addition to treating patients at his own clinic, travelled widely in all major cities of India and also a few different places abroad to treat patients. The therapy soon became popular and in February 1994, in a press conference in the presence of press personnel, eminent Doctors/ Principals of Medical Colleges, Senior Orthopeadic Surgeons, Dr Apurba Ganguly briefed the Principle of this Therapy and administered free treatment to establish the effectiveness of the treatment.
OPTM Health care team is a close – knit organised team that consists of dynamic and talented achievers. Amongst us are trained doctors, therapists, front office and client Communication trained PR personnel, marketing and management professionals cost/ chartered accountant HR executives, specialist in programming and analysis’s for data/ information analysts.
What is migraine?
Migraine is a type of disorder followed by severe painful headaches. Mostly, people do feel the intolerable pain mostly on any one part of the head. It is seen that headache is accompanied with vomiting, nausea and sensitivity to flash of sound and light. You should see that the pain usually persists for hours to days.
What are the causes behind migraine?
- Migraine is often triggered by bright light, loud sounds and strong odor like perfumes.
- It is also caused when people are under stress or feel emotionally or physically low at times.
- In addition to this, irregular sleeping patterns do aggravate the problem.
- People who are prone to allergic reaction often fall prey to migraine.
- Moreover, it has been found that people addicted to smoking and alcohol also get attacked by migraine.
- Changes of hormone during menopause and fluctuations during menstruation are also one of the major causes.
- Certain foods like chickenâ€™s liver, fish, fig, beans, and nitrate rich foods like salami, hot dogs and bacon.
- Consumption of chocolates, avocado, onions, dairy products, banana, peanut butter, pickles etc also causes migraine.
What are the signs of Migraine?
Some of the common symptoms are:
- People attacked by migraine often do feel the pain on any one side of the head.
- People suffering from nausea, vomiting also do get attacked by migraine.
- Sometimes the pain increases after a regular physical activity which is also an indication of migraine.
- Besides these, people also do feel sensitive to sound as well as light.
What are the different forms of migraine?
There are different types of migraine which includes like classic migraine, common migraine, abdominal migraine, retinal migraine, menstrual migraine, familial, hemiplegic migraine, basilar artery migraine, chronic migraine and opthalmopelgic migraine.